As of 1 October 2018
During the processing of personal data Superluminal works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Superluminal is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website Superluminal. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contact details of Superluminal at the end of this privacy statement.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your email address.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Access to portal
Within our portal, you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change settings. We will keep track of your activities for proof.
For this purpose, we use your ip address, name and address details and email address. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information until our services to you have ended.
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. We may share your data with the delivery service to have your order delivered. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this purpose, we use your ip address, invoice address, name and address details and email address.We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information until your order has been completed. Certain types of personal data will be retained for a longer period with regards to the legal tax retention. (the legal retention period).
We have a newsletter to inform those interested on news, tips and information about our products and services. Your e-mail address is added to the list of subscribers, only with your permission.
For this purpose, we use your email address. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until you cancel your subscription.
You may cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Providing to Third Parties
We collaborate with other organisations, that may receive your personal data.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail- via social media
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option. Further, you can inform us through the portal.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Superluminal uses the following data processors for the following purposes:
- SendOwl (Concept Den Limited), UK:
Payment data entered into by you when purchasing the Software for effectuating the payment of the purchase price for the Software.
- SendOwl’s Sub-Processor: Stripe Payments Europe Limited, Ireland:
In providing Stripe Services, Stripe Payments Europe transfers personal data to Stripe, Inc. in the US.
The Privacy Shield Policy is available here.
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We keep statistics on the use of our website
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We made arrangements with other parties who place cookies through our website. Nevertheless, we cannot fully control what they are doing with their cookies, so please read their privacy statements as well.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don’t anonymize the IP-adresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password- After receipt, the data will be stored in a separate system- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong.
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complain against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing.
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we processed of you.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we will ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to conform it is your personal data. It is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually comply to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
2721 KH Zoetermeer